|Version 1.1: Update release on March 1, 2010.|
About Flowchart Converter (Free Edition)
Flowchart Converter provides the capability to convert Microsoft® Office Excel®, Microsoft® Office Word®, and Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® documents to Microsoft® Office Visio® documents (*1), which are more suitable for sophisticated process diagram with data visualization capability.
*1) Please note that Flowchart Converter may not faithfully reproduce some documents. Flowchart Converter converts AutoShapes, illustrations (including Clip Art illustrations), and others.
Features of Flowchart Converter (Free Edition)
Flowchart Converter (Free Edition) is capable of the following:
Conditions of Use for Flowchart Converter (Free Edition)
Downloading and Installing the Software
(1) Click the Download button for the setup file shown below (setupflowconv.zip) to download the software to the desired folder.
(2) Extract the files from the downloaded setupflowconv.zip file using a decompression tool.
This creates the setupflowconv folder.
(For Windows VistaR, right-click setupflowconv.zip and select [Extract All…] to decompress the file.)
(3) Carefully read the Install Flowchart Converter section of OperatingManual.doc for Flowchart Converter (Free Edition)
located in the setupflowconv folder to install the tool.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 or Microsoft® Windows Vista® (SP2 or greater),
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5 (SP1 or greater)
Supported Visio® Versions (required)
- Microsoft® Visio® 2010
* Visio® must be installed with the .NET Programmability Support feature.
Supported Excel Versions
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010 and 2007 (SP2 or greater) and 2003 (SP3 or greater)
* To convert Excel documents, Excel must be installed on your PC.
Supported Word Versions
- Microsoft® Office Word® 2010 and 2007 (SP2 or greater) and 2003 (SP3 or greater)
* To convert Word documents, Word must be installed on your PC.
Supported PowerPoint Versions
- Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010 and 2007 (SP2 or greater) and 2003 (SP3 or greater)
* To convert PowerPoint documents, PowerPoint must be installed on your PC.
Setup file (operating manual included)
Frequently Asked Questions
Conversion of Shapes
○: Converted to Visio® Shape
●: Converted via Clipboard
×: No conversion is performed.
* For more information about the conversion, see the operating manual for Flowchart Converter (Free Edition).
Please note that we cannot answer any questions about Flowchart Converter (Free Edition).
We are planning to release paid edition of Flowchart Converter in the future.
The paid edition of Flowchart Converter provides some features that are not available in the free edition.
[Features available in the paid edition]
- You can convert a specific range of a single sheet. (Excel only)
- You can convert more than one file or page with one operation.
- You can convert each type of AutoShape to a specific type of Visio® shape by editing mapping information.
This software is developed by Meister Corporation. We are a leading partner of Microsoft® Office Visio® development in Japan.
* Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista, Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.